About Kathy Payne
My Client-First Philosophy
There are many qualities and skills that go into being an excellent real estate professional - integrity, in-depth community and market knowledge, marketing savvy, effective negotiation skills, social media skills, and a high-quality professional network, all of which are hallmarks of how I work.
That said, in my experience as a Georgia real estate professional, I've also found that providing the very best service is essentially about putting my clients first. This means keeping myself accessible, being a good listener as well as a good communicator, and responding quickly to your needs.
This "client first" philosophy has always been my approach and it requires me to continually improve my skills and ways of doing business. In addition, I've found that the latest technologies are enabling me to do everything I've always done, only much more quickly and efficiently. They've also helped me to extend the range of services I provide to my clients.
So when you decide that you'd like to buy or sell a home in the Cobb County areas, please contact me.
- Active full time Realtor with a marketing plan that gets results.
- 2012 Phoenix Award recipient & 2017 Crystal Phoenix recipient
- Licensed Realtor in Georgia and California since 1986
- Someone who is knowledgeable and trustworthy.
- I give attention to detail and am a great communicator.
- I am a skilled negotiator & knows the GAR contracts, so you are able to get more money.
- I am able to bring experience and connections to the table.
- My job is to listen and do my very best to find that perfect home.
- Retired Military, let me help you make your next move easy.
- I can show you every listing in the Community.
- Remember, every Buyer and Seller needs an Advocate working strictly for them.
- My business is built on providing you with outstanding service.
- Selected by Broker and trained to provide outstanding Corporate Relocation Services.
- Top 50 Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage agent for units sold and gross commission.
- Life member of the Multi-Million dollar club
- Certified Negotiation Specialist
- ABR Designation: Accredited Buyer Representation